“It’s time we educate the world on sleep.”
Hey, hey family! On this episode of the , delighted to say on today’s show we are joined by sleep expert, author of the best-selling book ‘sleep’ and coach to the elite Nick Littlehales @_sportsleepcoach.
Nick has one of the most decorated CV’s you could imagine, having coached elite athletes along the likes of Team Sky’s record breaking athletes, premier league football stars and elite level athletes such as Cristiano Ronaldo.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How bad the sleep crisis really is
- Why society should be more adapted to your circadian rhythm & how you can optimise your life by knowing yours
- The effect caffeine has on sleep
- Why 8 hours sleep is a ‘myth’ and we should focus on 5-6 cycles of R90’s
- Why the quality of our sleep is hugely impacted by the sun
- Nick’s app recommendations for tracking light
- Much, much more!
PS. Check out the productivity planners from our friends over at intelligent change. These guys have put so much effort into the design, I’ve been using it every day for the last 2 months and it makes an enormous difference to how effective I am! https://www.intelligentchange.com/?rfsn=2583960.cf7e48
Joe Instagram: @josephnewtonpd
Lewis Instagram: @lewisedwardcoach
Nick Instagram: @_sportsleepcoach