Today on the Freedom Pact podcast we are joined by Seb Carmichael-Brown.
Seb is the Commercial Director behind Hashtag United FC. Starting out as a 'Youtube Football Team' on the SpencerFC channel, Hashtag United then went on in 2018 to apply for entry into the FA’s National League System (‘non-league’ football), looking to make the considerable transition from exhibition team to a competitive club in the 10th tier of English football. The team has also now found it's way in to the preliminary stages of the FA Cup (The World's most famous football competition).
In this episode, Seb and I discuss:
- How you can turn turn your passion in to what you do for a living
- Seb's career in the world of business & sales
- The creation of Hashtag United
- His advice on how to achieve your dreams
- Why passion and meaning is what we should all strive for in life and our career