"You have more time than you think.'' - @lvanderkam
Today on the show, we are joined by NYT best-selling author Laura Vanderkam.
Laura is the author of several time management and productivity books, including Juliet’s School of Possibilities, Off the Clock, I Know How She Does It, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, and 168 Hours.
This is a fascinating and highly practical interview with Laura, in this episode you will learn:
- Why you have more time than you think
- How your language around time is so critical
- What Laura has learned from studying time diaries of high performers
- Practical steps to getting more things done
- Laura's fascinating idea of 100 dreams
- & so much more
JOIN THE CONVERSATION:
If you'd like to connect with us, please do! We love to connect.
Social Media: @freedompact (IG) / @freedompactpod (TW)
TW & IG: @lvanderkam
168 hours: https://www.amazon.co.uk/168-Hours-Have-More-Think/dp/159184410X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=168+hours&qid=1570398535&sr=8-1
Laura's Website: https://lauravanderkam.com
Laura's Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/before-breakfast/id1450018819