Stephen C. Meyer received his Ph.D. in the philosophy of science from the University of Cambridge. A former geophysicist and college professor, he now directs Discovery Institute’s Center for Science and Culture in Seattle. He has authored the New York Times best seller Darwin’s Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design, Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design, which was named a Book of the Year by the Times Literary Supplement in 2009, and now, The Return of the God Hypothesis.
In this episode, you can expect to hear Dr Stephen C Meyer on:
- The scientific evidence for intelligent design
- The identity of the 'creator'
- Richard Dawkins contributions to the debate on religion
- Does Jordan Peterson believes in God?
- Why God would create a world that has so much suffering?
- & Much more
You can find our more about Stephen C. Meyer and the books mentioned in this interview at https://stephencmeyer.org/books/
You can follow Stephen on Twitter (X) at: https://twitter.com/StephenCMeyer
Connect with us:
(Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Newsletter)