Dr. Samantha Boardman is a Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry and Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at Weill-Cornell Medical College. She has a BA from Harvard University, an MD from Cornell University Medical College.
- What are micro-stressers?
- What are the effects of micro-stress on our health?
- Why common mental illnesses may have been adaptive in other time periods
- Why we evolved to retreat into solitude when stressed
- Why disconnecting from others can become a vicious cycle
- The best mental health advice Samantha has been given
- Much more