Dr Lindsay Browning is a chartered psychologist, neuroscientist and sleep expert. As well as being a mother of two, she has a Doctorate (DPhil) from the University of Oxford, where she investigated the relationship between worry and insomnia. She founded Trouble Sleeping, her specialist sleep clinic, in 2006.
As we break down the content in her new book, you can expect to:
• Understand the difference between 'good' and 'bad' sleep.
• Cope better with temporary sleeplessness.
• Begin to unlearn unhelpful sleeping habits.
• Challenge your misconceptions about how well, or badly, you sleep.
• Practise tailored self-care that's likely to lead to improved sleep.
Join our Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Newsletter: http://freedompact.co.uk/newsletter
For all of Lindsay's work mentioned in this episode, visit: https://troublesleeping.co.uk/