Dr Jessamy Hibberd is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist, best-selling author, and speaker.
Dr Hibberd received her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Royal Holloway, and completed her accreditation in CBT from Kings College London.
In this episode today, Jessamy & I discuss Trauma. More specifically, I ask Jessamy:
- How does trauma change the brain and nervous system?
- What kinds of traumas hurt the most?
- Does the age at which we experience trauma have an impact?
You can expect to learn:
- The two types of stories that we can tell ourselves after a trauma
- How to let go of being wronged by others
- Why breakups can hurt so much
- The importance of social connection