Amy Chan is the Founder of Renew Breakup Bootcamp, a retreat that takes a scientific and spiritual approach to healing the heart. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Heart Hackers Club – an online magazine that focuses on the psychology behind love, lust and desire. The Observer calls her “A relationship expert whose work is like that of a scientific Carrie Bradshaw” and her company has been featured across national media including Good Morning America, Vogue, Glamour, Nightline and the front page of The New York Times. Her book, Breakup Bootcamp – The Science of Rewiring Your Heart, published by Harper Collins, is available at all bookstores now.
In this episode today, Amy & I discuss:
- What led Amy to helping people heal from heartbreak?
- Why do breakups hurt so much?
- What is happening to the body biologically during a breakup?
- Why you're not crazy for making bad decisions post-breakup
- The WORST things you can do after a breakup
- The dangers of NOT moving on from your ex
- The scientific & spiritual method to heal from heartbreak
- Can you heal from heartbreak in a new relationship?
- How to stop picking the wrong partners
- Overcoming self-sabotage
- Much More
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving us a 5* review on audio platforms and subscribing on YouTube. It helps more than you could imagine!
(Healthy, Wealthy & Wise)
Contact: [email protected]