Barry Maurice William Hearn OBE is an English sporting events promoter and the founder and President of promotions company Matchroom Sport.
Barry has developed Matchroom Sport into one of the world’s leading independent suppliers of quality sports programming. Aside from Matchroom Sport, Barry is Chairman of the Professional Darts Corporation, the World Snooker Association, and WPBSA Ltd.
In this interview, Barry & I discuss:
- How growing up poor was his secret advantage
- What separates the elite performers in sport from those that don't make it
- What happened in a fight between Barry and his son Eddie Hearn
- Who would in a fight out of Eddie Hearn and Jake Paul
- Advice for entrepreneurs
- The business deal that saved Matchroom from going bust
- Much more!
(Healthy, Wealthy & Wise)
For more content like this, please hit the subscribe button!