Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist, podcaster and author. He is the co-host of the Dark Horse Podcast, and the co-author of "A Hunter Gatherer's Guide To The 21st Century" with his wife Heather Heying.
This is Bret's third appearance on the Freedom Pact podcast, making him our most regular guest to date.
In this episode, Bret and I discuss:
- Joe Rogan & Spotify
- What is feels like to be censored
- What is going on with the Intellectual Dark Web?
- What is "misinformation" and how do we define it?
- Are love and grief embedded in our human nature?
- Why we aren't so different to the original people of the new world
- & Much more
Watch this episode and all our podcasts in video format: https://www.youtube.com/freedompact
Join our 'Healthy, Wealthy & Wise' Newsletter for Free: https://freedompact.co.uk/newsletter