Dr Robert Cialdini is known as the foundational expert in the science of influence. Robert is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, with over five-million copies sold in 44 different languages. He is the president and CEO of INFLUENCE AT WORK. Dr. Cialdini received his PhD from University of North Carolina and post-doctoral training from Columbia University. Dr. Cialdini was elected to the American Academy of Arts & Sciences in 2018 and the National Academy of Sciences in 2019. Robert’s work and books have been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Inc and the Psychology Today Magazine and many more.
In this episode, expect to learn:
- The 7 Key principles of influence and persuasion
- The best influence techniques for Job interviews
- How to get more matches on dating apps
- How to use social influence to improve relationships
- The best techniques to get people to view you as an authority figure
- Much more