Chloé Simone Valdary is an American writer and entrepreneur whose company, Theory of Enchantment, teaches social and emotional learning in schools and diversity and inclusion in companies and government agencies.
Chloe has lectured in universities across America, including Harvard and Georgetown. Her work has been covered in Psychology Today Magazine and her writings have appeared in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
- Chloe's thoughts on Robert Greene
- Where is the conversation at in America in regards to race
- Is the US systemically racist
- The issues with 'anti-racist' ideas proposed by Ibram x Kendi & Robin Diangelo
- Do concepts like white fragility and white privilege bring us closer together?
- The importance of flow states
- Using art as a tool to heal spiritual impoverishment
- Much more