Robert Greene is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law, and Mastery.
In this episode, Robert joins the Freedom Pact podcast to discuss the events of the last year and what we've learned about the human condition.
- Why Robert meditates on his own mortality
- How to deal with Existential thoughts
- The collapse of grand narratives
- The rise of secularism
- The meaning crisis
- Robert's advice for those that are lost and depressed
- How to deal with loneliness
- The law of the sublime - Robert's upcoming book
- Much much more!