Georges "Rush" St-Pierre, also known as “GSP,” is a Canadian professional mixed martial artist and former UFC world champion.
Georges retired from the sport on December 13, 2013, holding the UFC record for most wins in title bouts and then returned to the octagon after a four-year layoff, on November 4, 2017 at UFC 217 in New York City (Madison Square Garden), where he defeated Michael Bisping by submission in the third round to win the UFC Middleweight Championship title, becoming the fourth fighter in the history of the organization to be a multi-division champion.
Today on the show, Georges and I discuss:
- His battle with insomnia and how he overcame it
- His everyday health habits
- The mindset behind becoming the best in the world
- The one fight that he learned the most from
- Calls to come out of retirement & fight Khabib
- Coming face to face with his childhood bully
- & More